Upsurge in Drac Activity

JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upsurge in Drac Activity

Post by JaguarJames »

There has been an upsurge in Reptilian particularly Drac/Draco activity. I'd be interested in knowing if anybody has had any encounters with reps and or dracs in the recent past. Are there places in your locales that have underground ET and particularly rep bases? Have you noticed any recent portal activity in and around your homes or have perceived reps and dracs in and around your bedroom at night or during the day? Those with psychic Third Eye vision and have the means to energetically perceive them either in the dreamscape or in full waking consciousness are at an advantage compared to the rest of the population.
333eagle

Re: Upsurge in Drac Activity

Post by 333eagle »

Very interesting James. I have heard from a few individuals about this the upsurge in Drac activity. I have not experienced any of this activity personally.
marnus
New Poster
New Poster

Post by marnus »

James Thanks!!! I thought i was alone. Im an abductee and there have been a lot more rep activity for me. The reps come from portals in my room and do bad things to me. Its very very very scary. Do you or someone know what to do about this. The reps wont leave me alone for even one single night. I am at my wits end from all of this activity. I cant get any sleep. I dont know what to do. Please help!!!
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JaguarJames »

Power tools help. The Geoclense Harmonizer is an excellent orgone device which can help reduce the amount of neg entity attacks.
http://www.orgoneffectsaustralia.com/

It will also eliminate harmful electromagnetic smog and pollution from digital devices and smart meters.

Go to this site to purchase inexpensive tensor devices. You can put the tensor spheres next to or beneath your bed and you can also place a tensor ring next to or beneath your bed.

https://energygarden.sharepoint.com/Pages/default.aspx

Masaki Miyagawa says you can put orgone pyramids next to your bed or all four corners of your bed and it will provide protection.
Neg entities don't like the frequencies the above devices give off.

Hope that helps.
JJ
trishcasella
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by trishcasella »

I agree. Especially, the more i awaken. The drac hybrids are coming at me left and right. I suppose this happens to everyone that starts to wake up.
crystalheart
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Post by crystalheart »

I have noticed that as well. When I wake up I get resistance from dracs and others.
peridot
New Poster
New Poster

Post by peridot »

My "friends" whom want to help sustaining Humanity told me that Oz has been RIDDLED BY Vs, not Ds.
Hell a lot of bases here belong to them, apparently.
I had a friggin alarming encounter with them. Glad I didn't get killed then. (They came to harass me and by doing so, leaving message to my friends....more than once that's for sure...)

The thing is that the allied force that are trying to save humans have done a massive campaign in recent time, especially in South Eastern coast line regions of Oz. The weird patterns of massive storms in Sept 2016-2017 show where they had their battles in the air spaces.

The point is, when Vs are active, Ds also become active.

In Japan, since 2013, Dracos have been active, trying to get rid of the Vs there. (I can see the change happening!!)
I was actually surprised to see a "commander" of Draco appeared on a tv show!!(´゚д゚`) (I didn't know if I was to laugh or cry...)

In that show, the guy was declaring that when 15% of Japanese psyche starts to wail out for the oppression, which would be soon, the Draco force would start to forcefully remove the oppositions.

....Please remember that every single factions do have THEIR OWN AGENDA.
And importantly, ONLY Humans don't have ANY agenda in this chaotic time.
We don't even think of ourselves as on the equal term to those factions.
Just because of what we don't have as low 4D techs?
That's a crappy way to see IMHO.
We have incredible power within as mini-Creators, and ability to Manifest Anything We Want, this power surpasses the shonky factions which are so friggin self absorbing and dwelling on 4D realms. We can rise far and beyond of such level.

............Isn't it about the time for us to declare what we want as Humans?
We do have the rights to speak up, because we are born as Humans on Earth.
jason09

Post by jason09 »

For the most part I don't know if there upsurge of Draconian Reptilians but since 2012 I have had experience with them. And most of the time they are controlling. In 2012 I heard a draco reptilian hiss at me in my room and while I walk my dog outside in the open space. Then there was one time in hospital I heard a Draco Reptilian tail thrashing. It keep me up at night. Now it seems Draco Reptilians have leave me alone but now I am tag by some tracking device. To keep my distance from them I don't talk about this subject alot thinking that the Draco Reptilians will get bored of watching my normal life and move on to their next subject.