Hi

Introduce yourself here.
sushisan

Hi

Post by sushisan »

Hi, my name is Janna. In a month, I'm ending 9-years of trauma-based therapy to help me heal from my upbringing and life experiences. I still have more healing to do and "parts' to integrate on my own. I am new to the work of James and his colleagues and am intrigued by some of their findings and how they relate to reframing some of my more "unexplainable" experiences. An example is that I was working for a major tv network and was constantly bullied. One day, it was as if one of my colleagues' legs turned to jello and she needed assistance standing. As her boyfriend (who ate lunch with her at our offices daily, why I have no idea) helped her away, she kept saying to me tearfully and apologetically, as if begging for forgiveness, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry". The next day, she was back at work with the explanation that she had a chemical imbalance the day before, and returned full force to harassing me. Needless to say, time at the tv station (I was there for 5 months before I quit) traumatized me more than I ever had been in my life!