escape america

dr3d90
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

escape america

Post by dr3d90 »

this is to document the historical point of fascism currently achieved. many may not have connected these dots.
1 the FEMA prison camp system is the largest slave camp system in academic history.
2 trump Mexican wall, built by Israel. that wall can be used to keep people in as well as out.
3 all the bankrupt republic nations have designated the U.S.A. a safe zone, you cant apply to be a refugee or be a refugee to escape the U.S.A.
4 Denver mayor proposed to put the massive colorado homeless population in the F.E.M.A. camps, after the STATE OF COLORADO has filled the streets with disabled homeless by systemic denying them benefits. then police target the homeless to fill prisons for profit or the new attempt to fill FEMA camps.
conclusion= no escape/no refugee plan is already in place called a designated safe nation. and a wall being built that will work just as effectively to prevent escape.
to document the historic current level of fascism achieved. I am currently being wrongfully denied or corporately scammed out of every benefit I am eligible for. done to me systemically for over 5 years now. so I end up homeless repeatedly so I directly see this being done.
yet I have found no one who has put those points of fact together.