So happy to be here...

Introduce yourself here.
theresa

So happy to be here...

Post by theresa »

I would like to introduce myself as a very deeply and well-tuned...however very humble...spiritual person with empathic abilities in particular...(my strongest spiritual traits)...but also some telepathic and also medium-form interaction with spirits and the paranormal...I attribute my spiritual gifts to the Maker and I have a very deep belief in God and the Creative Force of all things...I hope to engage on this site with a welcome and open-hearted feeling towards everything that is so wonderfully shared here. The most amazing thing about James Bartley's site is that everyone is entirely encouraged in the most total way to freely express to any extent they wish without fear of judgement or accusation...or any negative rebuke...and ask questions about the most mysterious and perplexing without any refrain...and strive for answers with the peace of knowing they will never be frowned upon for their inquisitive needs or revealing their secrets that they hope others will somehow understand. As a spiritual person with much to express myself...and many questions to pose as well...as all of us do...I have deep appreciation for the work that James has done in creating this very unique and commendable site for all of us who are searching for the truth to come together and interact to find in some way...answers to the enigmas that we are trying to understand.

I hope to help and bring to light some answers myself in my own expressions.

Thank you for welcoming me to The Cosmic Switchboard...may we all find the truth in the things we seek.

Theresa
whoami
Novice Member
Novice Member

Re: So happy to be here...

Post by whoami »

Hi Theresa,
I am new here myself, I have only recently discovered James Bartley too and wanted to learn more about his work. I have had a few strange experiences throughout my life and I really tried to explain them away with oh it's sleep paralysis or a sleep disorder of some sort. Finally in midlife I am actually starting to look at other possible explanations.
I wanted to say hello, it does seem rather quiet here, hopefully more people will post.
theresa

Thank you, Whoami...

Post by theresa »

Thank you for your welcome, Whoami...yes...this site deserves a lot more recognition than it is getting and it is the hope that more people will be welcomed to it...a place for all to share virtually every form of experience imaginable...and every topic...literally...in the universe.

I look forward to engaging much more here...and spreading the word!

Theresa
wolfhawk

Post by wolfhawk »

Hi Theresa,

Thank you for you very thoughtful and encouraging post! We look forwards to having you as a contributor to The Cosmic Switchboard.
theresa

Thank you, wolfhawk...

Post by theresa »

Hello, Wolfhawk...and thank you also for your welcome and your appreciation of my post. I am looking forward to sharing some of my own possible spiritual understandings...however never to claim I have all the answers and always with every breadth of humility I can give them...to some of the things that others have been courageous enough to share with everyone...as well as some of my own questions...and thoughts on the unexplained. And I know I will learn a great deal as well...thanks again...
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JaguarJames »

Welcome Theresa. Looking forward to reading your posts. Looking forward to hearing your insight and input. Cheers.