What do the Milabs people here experience?

willisweaver
Novice Member
Novice Member

Re: What do the Milabs people here experience?

Post by willisweaver »

Thank you for the compassion and positive vibes.

It's tricky talking about this stuff to people. I have a good friend that will listen to me to a point. I've met some people on line to talk to and a therapist when I need that perspective.

But writing helps me the most to process the trauma. I can really get to the memory and flush out more details and see things more a different angle and not constantly having to worry about freaking out who I'm talking to.

I don't expect people to believe me, nor is it necessary. It's taken me a while to get to that place. There's a difference between seeking attention and seeking help. It was other peoples experiences that really helped to find the mental clarity to be grounded in my core personality. I feel I have something to offer now.

Thanks again for the conversation!
whoami
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by whoami »

It is good you have found a way to talk, even writing down your experiences and working through the trauma must go a little way to processing some of it. You are probably able to help others too.

I want to ask your opinion on something as I think you mentioned encountering greys.

This was a couple of years back now but I had been thinking to myself that things had been rather quiet lately, no strange episodes for a while etc and I was pondering over why that might be. I thought it could possibly be because I was older now, maybe because I had had some health issues and that could be a reason and I even considered the possibility that maybe they didn’t know where I was, perhaps something to do with my own personal energy or the energy of the environment I was in made me untraceable.

Anyway, about 2 or 3 weeks after this thought I had one of those very real dreams, I found myself outside in the back yard in the middle of the night. I find myself facing 2 small identical grey type looking creatures, their skin was pale grey almost white. They said to me without talking “We haven’t forgotten about you, we know exactly where you are.” That was their exact words. I just nodded in understanding. I turned around and looked over my gate and there was another one there.

Now the thing is I don’t know what that meant. That is what is weird; I had no emotional reaction to their message. I don’t know if it is good that they haven’t forgotten me and know exactly where I am or if it was more of a threat. I just got the message and the emotion and meaning is completely absent/wiped.

I can’t figure out what to make of it all. How would you interpret that message?
willisweaver
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by willisweaver »

Bloody hell!!

I would take the message at face value. You're one of their projects like many of us.

When under the greys mind control, it's really hard to access regular, normal intensity emotions. Their telepathy is a glimpse into their hive-mind. This is how they overwhelm us psychically. It's your mind versus the lot of them. What's amazing is It seems our emotions give us the energy to fight their mind control, hence the great fear or rage associated with the remembered abduction.

It also sounds like you have an implant in you from them. My opinion of course. But they wanted you to know that they are still watching you, even monitoring your thoughts. They would have mind wiped you if they didn't. If you are implanted, then they seem to have the ability to just take your dream body, instead of physically abducting you and always know where you are.

The real fun begins when one starts trying to remove the implants. They do not let go easily. I think this was part of the message. Once again, I'm jaded from all my negative experiences. I don't trust them.

Best of luck to you!
whoami
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by whoami »

Interesting and worrying at the same time.
Thank you so much though for sharing your knowledge and experience, it is much appreciated.

What a strange reality we live in. I often wonder why some of us experience things like this and other people never do. I have been trying to listen to some lectures and interviews on youtube on the subject and then people comment that these experts are disinformation agents, other people say they are truthful and have insider knowledge. It’s hard to know what to believe or who to trust.

Thanks for listening to me ramble, I don’t talk to anybody about this in everyday life.
willisweaver
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by willisweaver »

Thank you for the great conversation! We all have our unique perspectives, always interesting how the mystery manifests in other's lives.

I don't get to talk about this stuff in everyday life much either.

Discernment is key and yet extremely difficult. Honing one's intuition seems to be the only real option.

Good luck
whoami
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by whoami »

Hi willisweaver how are you? I have started dreaming of some new aircraft now. The latest dream (Thursday) was so real I even recall thinking in the dream that I have actually seen them for real now and that they were not a dream after all (if that makes sense).

There is a vibe to these aircraft dreams, almost like a cryptic message if that makes sense, different shapes, powerful emotion attached to each type (war, menacing/spying, safe/good, etc), plus the words or symbols on some of them I try to read but have trouble remembering.

Anyway, I saw some writing on them last time. I have seen some writing on others before but the memory of it fades fast when you wake up. This time I recall it, or it is possible my memory is mixed up but anyway I looked up what I read to see if it meant anything (it wasn’t actually a word it was more like an acronym) and it turned out to be the name of a biotech company, coincidence maybe, probably. Still it got me wondering again what these recurring aircraft dreams are all about.

Anyway, I was wondering how you have been and if you have had any experiences recently?
willisweaver
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by willisweaver »

I hope things are well for you across the pond!

Well I had a crazy thought about your situation.

The military supposedly started using all the fancy synthetic telepathy and neural monitoring on pilots, so they wouldn't pass out or fall asleep while inflight.
https://www.google.com/patents/US3951134
https://www.aerosociety.com/news/mind-m ... our-brain/

I wonder if you are not a pilot for one of these aircrafts that utilize thought as the medium to control and fly the aircraft. Many UFo's are supposedly controlled by thought and yet there will be some controls. It's the biotech acronym that spurred this line of thinking.

But if they are amplifying your brain waves to better control the aircraft, then you would definitely be picking up that experience whether it be in a clone of yours or some parallel lifetime due to quantum entanglement. Just my 2 cents :)

I'm good. It's been a wild past year for me, but I'm starting to get my feet back under me. Writing out my experiences has really helped to untangle and release a lot of trauma and confusion. Thanks for asking!
whoami
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by whoami »

Interesting read :shock: thanks for the links.

I have had a long think about it and I don’t really feel I am connected to any of the aircraft. The only craft I have any connection with is the cube and that is because it is quite menacing, it knows I can see it and does not like that one bit.

The more I think about it and it is only really quite recently that I have started to really think it over a lot to look for patterns, I am starting to feel that the aircraft dreams seem to be related to war. This all started with the huge Z craft in the 90’s.

I distinctly recall before my insectoid experience in 1998 when I first saw the flashing lights and wondered what they were, my first thought was ‘what the hell is going on outside’ and my second thought was ‘maybe the war has begun.’

There seems to be a theme running through things I’ve now noticed and it is war.
No idea what war, when or why though.
Also it is difficult to work out what happens or what the outcome is because some of the aircraft is very emotionally negative, a feeling of impending doom and others have a feeling of triumph and victory.

It feels a bit like I am dreaming clues about something and I am not able to piece it together.
Good to hear you are doing well and keep writing :)
loquita2

Post by loquita2 »

Very intense sexual dreams. Especially anal. Nothi g but that. And I am female. Also. Alt reality dreams, and corridor/ room type dreams. Sometimes i can predict the future. It's trippy, and i hate it.