Hello all

Introduce yourself here.
etherwind

Hello all

Post by etherwind »

I am a young man who to his knowledge has not experienced many "abnormal" events.

I have been targeted before in the past for no reason that I am aware of with the tracking vibrational weapons over a long period of time which prevented any sleep, caused some localized harm (cancer) and generalized harm like neurological issues which eventually improved.

I have never invited any entities which I am aware of but have occasionally been aware of their proximity during sleep, so I suppose they find their way around regardless of invitation status.

I was brought up Christian, gave up on Christianity for a long time due to a lack of any feeling of spiritual connection with the conception that I could still remain a good person while referencing Christian values. After seeing the harsh truths of what is going on today (having become aware these past few months) I recognized that there can not be anything good without God, and that by just trying to be a good person I had given up on the idea of righteousness. I am not sure of a rock solid interpretation of the Bible's teachings though, and I'm here at least initially to make a post regarding this immediately after submitting this introduction. Please do treat me kindly.