Mainstream News reporting possibility of a terror attack

tsubodai_55
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Mainstream News reporting possibility of a terror attack

Post by tsubodai_55 »

The lamestream news is at it again with wild claims of an Al Qaeda attack supposedly designed to disrupt the bogus presidential selection. You watch...if this happens and the controlled intelligence asset known generically as "Al Qaeda/ISIS/ISIL" etc etc does strike, it will not only be a false flag but they may try to link the attack(s) (real or imaginary hype by the lamestream media) they may try to link said attack(s) to Russia to kickstart a war with Russia. Anyone seen any valid info online about any of this lately? I know there are a lot of UN convoys on the move in the U.S.
trishcasella
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Mainstream News reporting possibility of a terror attack

Post by trishcasella »

I know the election has past but something is brewing. I suspect it will have something to do with Trump and Putin.
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JaguarJames »

Now Russian officials are openly saying the assassination of their Turkish Ambassador was a false flag. They haven't gone out far enough to say it was a hoax. I didn't see any spent shell casings or blood on the floor and no one was screaming their heads off at that Art Exhibit yet the camera person kept filming the shooter and even zoomed in for close ups. Any normal person would have hit the deck but not this camera person.
angiem7
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Post by angiem7 »

Yes!! I was looking at one photo of the group of people who were in the gallery and it just looked wrong. Even if some period of time went by between the shooting and being able to get out of the building, there just wasn't the physical stress level visible in the faces or bodies apart from one woman at the front of the scene(!) who looked distressed and had tears running down her face. I know everyone is going to have a different fear response but it looks ridiculously off...