childhood memory or dream?

aj1989
Novice Member
Novice Member

childhood memory or dream?

Post by aj1989 »

i have a brief memory riding in the car at night with my mother i dont know exactly how old i was but i do remember being in a car seat or booster seat. i was starring at moon and i asked why the moon was following us she replied its not its just really high so it looks that way...then i remember nothing and then remember being in store of some kind like grocery store almost or maybe a nice gas station with isles and shelves full of product i remember starring from across the store at the large windows and glass door to see 2 aliens or what i know now would be greys. they entered the store i remember feeling very scared like that awful feeling in your chest scared i tried to hide in the shelves, then the last thing i remember is seeing one in the isle coming towards me.. i cant remember anything more. to add i could not find my mother and it seemed like there was no one else there but me
trishcasella
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: childhood memory or dream?

Post by trishcasella »

Whoa. That is creepy. Did you ever follow up as an adult and discuss with your mom? I wonder if she has any recall of the event. Sounds like you were being followed by them.
aj1989
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by aj1989 »

no i never discussed it with my mom or any one. people wouldnt take that serious any way.... i remember seeing the moon so i dont think it was a et craft following but maybe there was...
crystalheart
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Post by crystalheart »

you may want a hypnotic regression. That way you can bring more of your subconscious forwards to remember things.
aj1989
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by aj1989 »

yea that would be interesting. but i dont know of any or even anyone that i would trust enough to that. after falling into that new age ladeedaa crap i hardly trust any one.
peridot
New Poster
New Poster

Post by peridot »

aj1989 wrote:but i dont know of any or even anyone that i would trust enough to that. after falling into that new age ladeedaa crap i hardly trust any one.
I totally agree with you on that, aj!
It takes a real guts to trust a hypno-therapist, knowing how easily they can slip in the suggestive words.
Many people are not aware of doing so while doing the session on someone else, and it's also hard to find someone who is a believer/wants to believe in you, but to take a real neutral position so s/he won't give off any influence to us while we are under the hypno.

I'm a trained hypnotist, so I thought of doing it for myself.
You think it'd be easy, yeah?
It is not so, I found.(´Д`)

Creating a pre-recording stuff can be annoying as it doesn't leave any choice for us about the duration of dive in the particular point, and to zoom into acutely important bit of info, this way doesn't really work......ε=(・д・`*) sigh...
So I'm still figuring it out how to go about it....

Gathering up the people like you, me, those who don't want to know about the New Agey approach, to create the regression therapy session opportunities to do some clinically targeting sessions would be great, I feel.
It's important that we can feel SAFE going into the hypno state.

James might be interested in running a whole day event so we CAN do it safely somehow....(・ω<)☆nudge, nudge.
And if you line the day up with a Zapper search of IMPLANTS, wooohoooo....probably there are hell of peeps who would be interested in IMHO.
liberty_belle
New Poster
New Poster

Post by liberty_belle »

I know this post is more than a year old, and I have been following James for some time, but I just stumbled upon this forum today. So much of the memories of experiencers seem to come out like snippets of dreams. My very first memory is waking up and standing up in my crib, looking out the window to see bright flashing lights and a loud sound much like a horn. I remember asking my mother about it years ago and she said that would have been impossible. Though she could verify the positioning of everything in the room she said that the window was perhaps 3' above my crib rail. Through the past several years, simply by asking, my true Father has brought a little light to my memories and recurring dreams of childhood.

That being said, I too would like to have hypnotic regression by someone whom I trust. I know of no one in my area who does this, but would be a worthy endeavor even with travel once my youngest graduates and I have a bit more freedom. Thank you for sharing. I wonder if you've ever spoken with your mother about this memory.
jason09

Post by jason09 »

Well I had a child hood memory too that I will like to share. One time while dream I was paralyzed and saw shadow figure people looking right at me. Then a sudden feeling of fear came over me. I even try to call out to my parents. After that moment it was hard go to sleep and dream; if everytime I awoke from the dream I get to see shadow people looking at me from across my bed. Then after the shadow people visit there were the Grey's beings in my dream.