Ghostly Sighting in Queen Mary Hotel

Report a sighting of UFOs, ET Encounters, Cryptid Encounters, Ghostly Phenomenon, Mandela Effect Experiences, Sightings of the Second Sun, Unusual Military / UN Activity or anything else worth reporting.
angelica
New Poster
New Poster

Ghostly Sighting in Queen Mary Hotel

Post by angelica »

A few weeks ago when I was staying in the Queen Mary Hotel I saw a ghostly figure in my bathroom. The figure stayed there for a few seconds and then when I turned on the light in the bathroom it disappeared. After I used the bathroom I closed the door and then left the room to tour the ship. When I got back to my room the bathroom door was open. I know these things are common on the Queen Mary because it is haunted but has anyone had similar experiences. Who or what do you think the ghostly figure is? Tell me if you have had similar things happen on the Queen Mary or anywhere else.

If You Don't Know Queen Mary is a retired cruise liner / hotel.
Queen Mary
Queen Mary
queen_mary.png (707.84 KiB) Viewed 7485 times
Similar Room to Mine:
queen_mary_room.jpeg
queen_mary_room.jpeg (200.96 KiB) Viewed 7485 times
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ghostly Sighting in Queen Mary Hotel

Post by JaguarJames »

the Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado California (where most of the West Coast Navy Seal Teams are based) is also haunted. Lots of local stories about ghostly hauntings and poltergeist type phenomena. Another place where hauntings tend to take place are Theatres where actual plays and live dramatic performances are performed in front of a live audience.