How Do I Increase Psi Abilities

crystalheart
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

How Do I Increase Psi Abilities

Post by crystalheart »

Hello... I have been trying to increase my psi abilities for years... I have been doing it slowly I think. I would like to know tips to do it faster.
marnus
New Poster
New Poster

Re: How Do I Increase Psi Abilities

Post by marnus »

practice good diet a shaman may help Good luck
osiris
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Post by osiris »

no MSG!!! Read the thread
aj1989
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by aj1989 »

what ability(s) are you looking to practice?
crystalheart
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Post by crystalheart »

I am trying to increase everything.
aj1989
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by aj1989 »

ive dabbled a bit into telepathy and telekinesis in my teenage years... i practiced telepathy or what i thought was telepathy with a internet friend from myspace we would chat via AIM ect.. over time we had strong conection with each other. we didnt set off to intentionally practice telepathy we testing each other with zener cards it was fun but just alil above avg scores so eventuallly insdead of trying to guess what the next card was, we tried to tell each other telepathically after practice and some studying we got better. we would begin by clearing the chatter of our minds and deep breaths like getting ready for meditation then we would "ping" each other or connect (i would do this by going threw all the things in my head the make me think of my friend i.e. screen name, pictures, myspace page, name, ect..) if it was my turn to be the sender i would visualize the symbol and say the word in my mind and imagine both the symbol and the word flying threw the air and straight into her forehead instantaneously. when it was my turn to be the receiver i would again wait quietly with a clear mind open to receiving the message from my friend very odd experience suddenly my right eye and ear would have like a spasm my vision in my right eye would flutter and my ear canal and even that lobe before the canal with spasm or flutter and then id hear a very gentle whisper in my mind
(i.e. waves or square ect..)