Question about commentary 75 part ii

This forum is for posting other related topics that do not fit in any other category.
trueblu3

Question about commentary 75 part ii

Post by trueblu3 »

Hi! I am a new member; I joined specifically to hear The info James was presenting on prions, graphene, etc. Based on my own research, prions have been a pernicious influence in our biosphere for years. They appear to be a major factor in als and Alzheimer’s

Another key factor IMO is the concept of xenotransplantation:
The fda explains it thusly:
Information and recommendations for Physicians Involved in the Co-Culture of Human Embryos with Non-Human Animal Cells

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) wants you to know that the co-culture of human embryos with nonhuman animal cells raises health concerns for the recipients of such embryos, the offspring resulting from such embryos, and the general public. The use of nonhuman animal cells, tissues or organs in the treatment of human medical conditions is called xenotransplantation…

Co-culture of human embryos with nonhuman animal cells fits the second part of this definition (xenotransplantation, defined above). During co-culturing, human embryos and nonhuman animal cells are maintained together outside the body, in ex vivo contact. Thus, the woman into whom the co-cultured embryos are transferred is a recipient of a xenotransplantation product.

A serious concern regarding the clinical use of xenotransplantation is the potential for the transmission of infectious disease from nonhuman animals to humans. Scientists believe that the potential for transmission of an infectious disease from the animal source to a human is of concern either when live nonhuman animal cells, tissues or organs are implanted directly into a human, or when human cells are exposed to live nonhuman animal cells by ex vivo contact. Experience with organ allotransplantation has shown that diseases such as human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, hepatitis B virus infection and hepatitis C virus infection can be transmitted from the human donor to the recipient. Similarly, xenotransplantation poses concerns for infection with recognized, or as yet unrecognized, infectious agents from nonhuman animals. These concerns may extend beyond the recipient to the general public because of the potential for subsequent transmission of an infectious agent to the recipient’s contacts and to the general population. Infections originating from animals that have been known to infect and be transmitted from human to human include, for example, HIV and swine influenza. Many viruses exhibit latency, so that the lack of symptoms at the time of the embryo transfer, or in the short term, does not alleviate all concern.
https://realitybloger.wordpress.com/201 ... pocalypse/

As I see it, this article is essential reading to understand the extent of the degradation of the human biome. It certainly puts forth a plausible explanation why all vaccines have animal and human fetal biomaterial in them.

Anyway, here is my question: at minute 50:20, James is reading “graphene oxide causes alteration of the immune system by decompensating the oxidative balance[i.e. creating free radicals??] in relation to the gulation [sic?] reserves”

So, what is gulation? Anyone?

I think this is a critical point , because oxidation/free radicals/ acidic pH are a major threat to health in this brave new world. And, we can take steps to control them in the body, zeolite being one option.

Sidebar: anyone know anything aboutC60 fullerene? Buckyballs? How about shungite, which is a naturally occurring form of graphite found almost exclusively in russia. C60 is basically graphene in a geodesic shape . I have read that they have powerful antioxidative properties, and yet I’ve seen research that indicates that when combined with sheets of graphene they act as “capicitors” or “amplifiers” for the graphene.

So there’s that. Any insights or clarifications to this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Glad to be here 8-)