Alternate Reality Jumpers Panel review

sovereign_truther

Alternate Reality Jumpers Panel review

Post by sovereign_truther »

This was an interesting panel discussion, and I hope to see more.

While I am not yet keenly familiar with the experiences and observations of Delta and Whiskey, I can vouch for Logan, as he and I have been in lengthy email contact recently, and we share a lot of common perceptions about what is happening now, in terms of EM and other types of weapons being directed at the human population, not to mention REM-related recall of training, missions, and the like. Logan is 'on-the-ball' about a lot of things, and he has my endorsement (but, of course, the venerable James B. tops everybody!)

Regarding 6D-residing entities mentioned in the comments -- including alleged former inhabitants thereof -- may I suggest researching YT for interviews of the self-described part-Reptilian, now-human-incarnated soul from planet Ykarta (and went by the SSP name General Hendricks) for a good 'gut feel' about what these characters are like (that is, assuming he's not just some pathological LARPer looking for attention).

Hendricks is on record as having stated that, rather than advance dimensionally from the 6th on up, he claims to have chosen to incarnate back down to the 3rd, partly because he says it was "boring" up there, and he wanted to experience all the trappings of human physicality. Fine, but isn't that going the wrong way?

Anyway, looking forward to more quality, in-depth discussions from this site.

Cheers.