Some sort of mind control technology?

sp1111

Some sort of mind control technology?

Post by sp1111 »

This happened to me in 2016 or 2017. I am going to explain exactly what happened to me in the way I experienced perhaps someone on this board will know something about what this technology is called and who is it that is doing this... what is it that they were trying to do etc? Thank you for reading this and any response in advance.
I am sleeping in my bed its around 8am I hear a song start playing in a gentle not loud or disturbing way and I immediately think its coming from my phone so I am headed to turn it off. I realize no my phone its 8am and my phone alarm is not going off until 10. <--- ( I feel like this part was the Divine Light contacting me informing prior to what I was about to happen next…which of course made more sense after my experience was over). I then put my phone down and as soon as I put it down I get this vision of an invisible battery being placed underneath my pillow and its about to go straight into my head. As soon as the vision and knowing comes my head gets super heavy and goes straight to the pillow. I am now in paralysis but I am conscious of what I am experiencing ... I am shown a Tv and the channels are changing super fast and I hear 2 or 3 men no faces just hear them talking in a foreign language. It feels like they are above me but not in my room and I don't know where or if they are even nearby. They could be in another state doing this I don't know. They are operating some device and talking among themselves. I am seeing the TV screen change channels and I think to myself what is going on and since I can't figure it out I start to feel into the experience and have no idea but then automatically have this feeling of let me call in the light .. and automatically a picture of Krishna appears on the Tv channel and the channels stop changing. Then the whole thing turns off and I am out of paralysis.
sp1111

Re: Some sort of mind control technology?

Post by sp1111 »

If anyone has any idea I would love to hear from you. Thank you and have a lovely day
hardluck5150

Re: Some sort of mind control technology?

Post by hardluck5150 »

I can say Ive experienced seeing sports being played on a screen, it looked like soccer, but when I trry to focus through my eyelids and or third eye, minds eye it sometimes gets harder to see, Ive seen it in color, in reddisch greensih, bluish color, sometimes it feels as though when "they realize Im watching it consciously they have to change the screen or stop it, its always in a perspective of me seeing them looking into a screen thats posted in a corner of a ceiling, like they are watching me through a camera thats posted in the corner of a ceiling and I can see them through it, however the creen perspective changes from time to time. I can see this playing 24/7 when I close my eyes as if Im connected to this system that cant be disconnected. not sure if this is help, but it lets you know you are not alone.