Defining Real History…

theresa

Defining Real History…

Post by theresa »

James...this is certainly a very intriguing title...I am wondering what it does really refer to...and I would certainly like to see more posts on this. If I may ask...do you mean "real history" in the sense of humanity...or something beyond it...(that is, extra-terrestrial or "not of this world")? I would like to think that in the sense of mankind, this might mean historical encounters that we cannot explain...things which have no real "evidence", (unlike that which would have been easily documented...and with a lot of tell-tale artifacts to prove it)...but rather, "history" in the sense of the mysterious and unexplained that have been, well..."uncharted" in what most consider "history".
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Defining Real History…

Post by JaguarJames »

Hi Theresa

I meant "real history" insofar as what actually happened vice what the propagandists and spin meisters want us to believe. For example, we're told over and over again how Chinese Nationalist Leader Chiang Kai Shek "lost" Mainland China through corruption and graft and this message is reinforced in universities and colleges all over the western world. I experienced this first hand in an upper division history course in California. The truth was far different: on three different occasions Chiang's nationalist forces were on the verge of annihilating Mao's communist armies but arch intriguer George Marshall, US Secretary of State and wartime Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (and noted Rockefeller flunkie) intervened and insisted on a cease fire that allowed Mao's armies to escape and regroup meanwhile arms shipments to Chiang Kai Sheks forces were cut off by the US.

The lies about Pearl Harbor...the US kept on applying more sanctions and more pressure on the Japanese...they froze Japanese assets in the US and Western World and installed an embargo that prevented Japan from receiving oil, tin and rubber from what was then Dutch Indonesia, Malaya etc. Meanwhile they put the Pacific Fleet out on a limb and virtually begged the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor...a scenario that had been war gamed by US war planners for a long time by then...they scapegoated the senior US Navy Admiral (Kimmel) and the senior US Army General (Short) in a Kangaroo court called the Roberts Commission...we are told that the fact that US Navy cryptographers have broken the Japanese Naval Ciphers and that a combination of army, navy and civilian cryptographers having broke the top diplomatic ciphers of the Japanese which gave ample evidence of an impending attack is a "conspiracy theory" when the latter is just the tip of the ice berg. Other countries intelligence agencies had also concluded the Japanese were going to attack as they had been INTENDED to by the powers that be.

Others lie or omissions include the "allied" high command allowing the Soviet Red Army to capture Berlin, Prague, etc. This was disastrous for the millions of people who already endured a major war...now the survivors had to endure mass murder, mass rape etc at the hands of the "mongoloid bolsheviks" as General Patton called the Soviet Red Army. And General Patton was assassinated because knew too much about Eisenhower's foreknowledge of the German Counterattack in the Ardennes Forest on December 16th 1944...Patton knew that on a number of occasions when the war could have been won in the European Theatre of Operations (ETO) in August and September of 1944, Eisenhower PREVENTED certain victory thus allowing the Soviet Red Army to move in from the east thus setting the stage for the "Cold War." Patton refused to take part in the genocidal agenda known as "Morgenthau Plan" which would have resulted in the deaths of millions more Germans who had already suffered round the clock bombing for years and then the onslaught of the soviet red army etc etc. And this is just world war 2 history and its aftermath...the machinations leading up to World War 1 clearly show that the Rothschild banking empire wanted to destroy Germany years before World War 1 started.

So I feel REAL HISTORY needs to encompass not only black ops, state sanctioned drug trafficking, etc etc but real history. The Germans have been the most scapegoated people in history when in actual fact no one has suffered like them and this oppression and suffering continues with the Coudenhove Kalergi Plan to flood Germany and the rest of Europe with raping and murderous immigrants.