Dreams...or sleep visions by any other name

theresa

Dreams...or sleep visions by any other name

Post by theresa »

I would like to invite anyone truly interested in this topic to share their experiences of dreams...I like to refer to them as "night visions" or "sleep visions"...as they appear to be more meaningful and definitely more "designed" than just being random weird happenings of the mind while asleep...and their power also convinces me that they are far more than just coincidental...I also believe they are among the strongest and highest of a person's ability to spiritual phenomenon.

If I may share some things that I see in my dreams...they almost always have scenes of a high range of extremely intricate structures...buildings and edifices of all sorts...and other manmade formations...both the interiors and exteriors of them...sometimes great labyrinths of different kinds...sometimes very enormous...always very complex...and very extraordinarily "real". They are usually very highly detailed...very baffling...and sometimes very astoundingly "cryptic"...very rarely have I ever had a dream in which I haven't seen some form of an intricate structure...and this is after decades of having sleep visions almost every night.

My dreams also tend to be mostly empathic...as in addition to the highly complex structure scenes...there is always a person (or persons) in them...and their emotions and feelings and other inner expressions come forth and are very pronounced...and they are sometimes exceedingly overwhelming.

I have on occasion had a prophecy sleep vision which also had these elements...but also predicted something that was going to happen in my life...although this hasn't been that common for me...they have certainly been among the most meaningful of all the sleep visions that I have ever had.

Many of my dreams have also had the strange experience of "lifting" or what I sometimes call "rapturous"...as if leaving myself...and a few have even had the "total" feeling of being "out of body"...in the most definite sense of the word.
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dreams...or sleep visions by any other name

Post by JaguarJames »

Thank you for sharing that Theresa.

I have had dreams of large structures but not as often as you. When reading about the structures you see in your dreams, I couldn't help but think about this large city that seems to be manifesting above a certain part of China...like its bleed through from another dimension or something. The buildings appear to be made of stone or something similar. Of course the quackademics come up with some silly weather anomaly excuse to explain it away and they have failed miserably. The appearance of this city is causing consternation in the people seeing it in person and on video.

I wonder if it at some level you and others may be picking up on this floating city and others like it? And perhaps at some level there is some past life connection/parallel life connection...we know many of the megalithic structures here on earth, in fact virtually all of them are built atop ley lines/dragon lines and vortex areas where the latter converge.

Just food for thought.