Past Life as a Reptilian

parsi_x

Past Life as a Reptilian

Post by parsi_x »

Hello James,

Thank you for allowing me to join your forum.

Being a childhood experiencer.. just recently going through a qhht session revealing my past life as the reptilian named "Rakkhh" from the Alpha Draconis System.

I have documented the qhht session along with all the illustrations of what I am being fed through my third eye on the ProJect Avalon forum.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/showth ... A-DRACONIS

Hoping to seek some guidance from you... please see attached illustrations of both my past lives on LYRA and Alpha Draconis including an illustration of my former self looking at the stars on his ship// the alien language I wrote as if my hand was possessed.
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Past Life as a Reptilian

Post by JaguarJames »

Hi parsi_x,

Thanks for joining the forum and posting. You may want to use contact form on the website when I click on the first link in the other forum I am unable to view the link.
parsi_x

Post by parsi_x »

James..Here are my Qhht diagrams and images of craft..

QHHT transcript:

*This is dedicated to all the LightWarriors // StarSeeds // Hybrids & WhistleBlowers* * May The Truth Always Prevail *

Parsi _X // QHHT Session with J on 13 / / 03 / / 2023

• Floating on a white cloud.
• The Cloud moves through the air and the atmosphere goes purple.
• The Cloud floats over a jet black/ crystalline see-through pyramid with white light emanating
from the top.
• As I start to descend the pyramid goes from solid black to a transparent crystalline structure
where I can see the purple skies.
• I see myself as a being of light.
• I get asked what was my past life... my voice goes deeper.
• I see large eyes.. look very large for a grey ... MANTID perhaps?
• I suddenly feel a sensation of strength in my hands and a tingling sensation through them.
• In my mind’s eye I look at my hands and they morph from human to reptilian with huge talons.
• I start panicking and breathing deeply.
• I then see a close-up of two reptilian eyes glaring down at me.
• I start realizing.. Oh MY GOD!! that I was part of the reptilian race and seeing the recurring
dream/nightmare I used to have as a child (a wooden door with two flames on the side).
• I was able to open the door finally and see the horrors that lie within.
• I saw reptilians feeding on humans [adults and children whilst alive.]
• I heard the screams of their pain.
• I was asked how we procure humans.. I said we kidnap them and no one on earth bat’s an eyelid as most are asleep like sheep or cattle.
• We feed off their bodies and mostly get nourishment from their souls.
• After consuming humans, I as a reptilian started to feel pity and empathy for the human race.
• When J asks - why do we [reptilians] feed on humans? -
• I said proudly in a very deep voice“We are << CEEEEYAAAKHHHARRR >> and my name is << RAKKHH >>
• My fellow reptilians and the higher-ups sensed that I was becoming empathic towards humans [ you are what you eat or at least in my case take on the soul imprint of those I consumed] and this *they* could not allow.
• I then mention in my Reptilian voice - this is the greatest secret: That humanity cannot and will not stomach, even when the truth is in their face through soft disclosure of movies (I specifically stated the movie Jupiter Ascending - which the reptilians are aware was a blatant lazy attempt to show them as 2nd class citizens working with the greys under the elite off-world humans.
• << RAKKHH >> states that it is actually the reptilians that rule the world.. but some humans are waking up and are a threat to their agenda..
• In my reptilian voice I make mention Elena Dannaan and Jason Shurka as two humans extremely awake and are assisting with humanity's ascension.. Reptilians and the deep state are watching these two very closely.
• I then... [in my reptilian voice] tell J to be VERY CAREFUL not to divulge this information as her life could also be at stake.
• My next memory is being flat on a table, being wheeled through to a room with thin purple lights running through the walls.
• I then get the vision of a reptilian being looking at me in a sidewise pose with a disappointed look on my face.
• I got the vision that my soul was taken out of my reptilian body and as a cruel joke incarnated as a human- all initiated by greys and reptilians as punishment for feeling sympathy for humans.
• I start to feel a crushing sensation in my temples and in my mind’s eye see a grey being with his hands placed against my temples.

• As the pain gets worse, J asks me to move to review my current life as a “HU-MAN” and ask my higher self why I have had all the experiences in my human form:
• Close UAP sighting at age 11 with my twin.
• Psychic contact with orbs for a few days after the sighting.
• Seeing spirits in my mid-twenties.
• Having a Kundalini awakening in my early forties -symptoms are feeling more empathic /
feeling a crushing sensation in my forehead and temples and recently my fingers have started tingling before the start of the session and have not stopped.
• I immediately get a vision of a purple sky (see the start of the session - Black Pyramid)
• The words << LYRA >> form in the middle of my vision.
• I am then shown a vision of a Gray like being with a more elongated head and most notably the eyes were very elongated and the best i can describe them is a black background but swirls of pink and purple ( like oil reflecting on water).
• This being smiles at me and I feel deeply emotional realizing this is my actual mother from my first incarnation on LYRA.
• I asked my higher self: what is the purpose of going through lives on LYRA -> ALPHA DRACONIS -> TERRA:
• My higher self answers that it is a school for the soul .. Lyran existence was peaceful (YIN) and Reptilian existence was destructive (YANG).. and it is all brought together in the “HU_MAN” experience (YIN/YANG).
• My Higher self speaks in the third person saying ‘THERE IS NO GOOD // THERE IS NO EVIL// THERE ONLY IS | OR IS NOT.. THAT IS ALL”..............
• After the session which lasted 3 hrs.. it was clear that J was visibly shaken by the experience.
• Jo mentioned that I would go through a physical detox and almost immediately after the session I spent 2 days with symptoms similar to hay fever.
• During the session I was given certain images that I have drawn including my Lyrian/ Lyran mother.
• Also attached is the illustration me and my twin made of our sighting in 1991 and the recent UAP’s that my brother saw recently in 2023. as we live in separate states [but are one soul split in two life journeys.]

*** Disclaimer ***
This is my soul journey. I have nothing to gain and everything to lose. Take from it what you will.
Wishing you all Love & Light
Attachments
UAP2-2023.JPG
UAP2-2023.JPG (88.76 KiB) Viewed 6179 times
UAP1-2023.JPG
UAP1-2023.JPG (68.11 KiB) Viewed 6179 times
UAP-2023.JPG
UAP-2023.JPG (2.82 KiB) Viewed 6179 times
RAKKHH_on_Starship.jpg
RAKKHH_on_Starship.jpg (136.12 KiB) Viewed 6179 times
Alien_Symbols.jpg
Alien_Symbols.jpg (123.28 KiB) Viewed 6179 times
hexed777

Post by hexed777 »

I have a problem with the idea of this planet being a school for the soul. This is a prison planet. If you believe that you're here for spiritual advancement then you naively accept whatever harm comes to you because no matter what happens you always fall back to that belief that it's good for your soul.

It's the same with believing that you're here for karmic reasons and that you somehow deserve your gloomy fate. What about the reptilians? How come they don't have any karma? How come they can stay here and treat us worse than cattle and get away with it? The reason is simple: this is their world and they can do what they want. You'll never hear that in the New (c)Age community. The New Age movement is an archontic deception designed to trick people into acquiescing to their agenda.
parsi_x

Post by parsi_x »

I'm still trying to figure things out..and there is truth that a hidden hand has been farming us.. the truth is we are nothing more than ants on an ant farm.. cattle to be shepparded and that is the truth that most will not be able to stomach due to their ego.
hexed777

Post by hexed777 »

parsi_x wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:11 pm I'm still trying to figure things out..and there is truth that a hidden hand has been farming us.. the truth is we are nothing more than ants on an ant farm.. cattle to be shepparded and that is the truth that most will not be able to stomach due to their ego.
Not quite like ants, because at least an ant colony can work in harmony. We can't. We're too divided, and that's all by design. The control system is supremely efficient.