Shapeshifting?

hexed777

Shapeshifting?

Post by hexed777 »

I was wondering what causes shapeshifting and exactly how it's done. I've heard 4 explanations as to what causes shapeshifting:

[1] Pure-blood reptilians are somehow able to alter their appearance at will. It's a natural ability they possess. They look human but they're far from being human.

[2] Shapeshifters are hybrids having both human and reptilian DNA. They have to consume human blood and flesh to retain their human form. If that is the case then DNA must be some kind of holographic blueprint.

[3] Shapeshifters are humans acting as hosts for reptilians living in another dimension which is why we can't see them (most of the time anyway). This is what Susan Reed describes in her book (incidentally she died shortly after the book was released). These hosts most likely have a high percentage of reptilian DNA.

[4] Shapeshifters are pure-blood reptilians using holographic technology to appear human. I reckon that would be quite risky for them because whatever device they're using could malfunction.

Or it could be all of the above. Have any of you ever seen someone shapeshift?