Reverse Speech

angiem7
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Reverse Speech

Post by angiem7 »

So a couple of weeks ago I came across the idea of Reverse Speech somewhere (info overload and I can't remember the context of where I heard it) but it talked about it as a method of analysing your subconscious thoughts on a topic. For whatever reason (*cough* the universe sending me messages to do the hard work myself for a start rather than taking the easy way with hypnosis and not being able to trust the results!) I was struggling with the whole hypnosis thing. I approached Mary Rodwell and Mariana Flynn around the same time to investigate the possibility of a session. I'd also asked Bill Chalker about contacting Horace Drew (crop circle guru) about an idea I'd had about crop circles that I wanted to check about and I may have over-shared so he didn't think I was some crazy person asking an email to be forwarded for not good reasons. Anyway, in the course of this he expressed the opinion that hypnosis should be avoided. That was my first 'don't do it', and I didn't want to hear it because I wanted ANSWERS. Then Mary was too busy and out of my price range. So I booked in a session with Mariana. First booking RIchard Dolan needed airport transport and to go to meetings so my session was bumped. We re-scheduled but a family member of Mariana's had health issues that had declined seriously and suddenly so understandably any chance of a session with Mariana was put on hold indefinitely. Then I booked with Kathryn Hand and thought finally now I'll be able to get some answers. But I got a HUGE electricity bill three days before the session and I knew with Christmas and my daughter's birthday approaching and knowing I really had to attend the Close Encounters conference in Byron Bay, I knew my window for getting this done this year was GONE.
Long story short, I still had to know X, so I went to this Reverse Speech app and thought I'll give it a shot. So after a creepy trial run where I talk with my daughter and she come's out with phrases like "Astronaut!" and the words "There's so much music" after the two of us make a Hello, hi, hi exchange as though we're introducing ourselves (as clear as anything, the words were just as apparent as if she were speaking them normally) I thought maybe there's something to this. I recorded various sentences about dreams I'd had that I thought may have related to psychic experiences etc and at first I thought there's something wrong, all I'm getting is what sounds like German or unidentifiable sounds other than the phrase "Oh, faraway" in an Irish accent from a sentence recording a 'ghost' standing at the end of my bed when my father was in India for a month. I was going to give up on it but I gave another listen to a sentence I'd recorded about having a dream awareness when I was five/six that there was a group of people/beings coming down from the top of the street where I lived, one of them being a skeleton. I don't know how I knew it was a skeleton and the memory is kind of hazy but I'm pretty sure that there was a non-dream element because I remember going to the window and looking out and nothing else about that night. I'd figured out that I hadn't explored all the features of the app so once my daughter was at school I lay down with headphones and I slowed my voice all the way down. This was the message that came into focus after repeated listenings:

"The, the lights are so, such eer(ie..) It's not with ? (Robotic sounding tone) Seen are we? Not safe, never. (End robotic tone) Weird. You miss so much. The lights are verrryy strong. There's often not relaxing. Zero. Only go with Earth's nice (ness?) into hell (last two words whispered). I knew it...I kn...I know what...."

So there's some words in that that could be open to interpretation obviously, and a lot of the words sound slurred like I'm sleepy or drugged. I don't know what some of it means. The thing that really stands out to me when I listen to it or think about it is the phrase "the lights are very strong". If you compare how my words come through in my recordings with how my daughter sounds when she says "there's so much music", you can really get a sense of how out of it I sound. There's other recordings I'm still working on deciphering (I don't know if it's down to state of mind when you listen or if you're only meant to have knowledge revealed at certain points but it's like having to tease the information out) One that I've been working on is interesting because I got various words from it including luminous and very closely after something that resembles "I feel so elevated". Other phrases from the same recording were "It's not my lesson", "when the earth must roll", "the weight that they feel" (this last one my daughter thinks may be "No reason to fear"), also the words faith and mystic. Two days after finding these words, I came across a prophecy made by Bulgarian 'Master' (mystic?) Peter Deunov that includes the text:

"The best and only thing that man can do now is to turn towards God and improve himself consciously, to elevate his vibratory level, so as to find himself in harmony with the powerful wave that will soon submerge him.

The Fire of which I speak, that accompanies the new conditions offered to our planet, will rejuvenate, purify, reconstruct everything: the matter will be refined, your hearts will be liberated from anguish, troubles, incertitude, and they will become luminous; everything will be improved, elevated; the thoughts, sentiments and negative acts will be consumed and destroyed.

Your present life is a slavery, a heavy prison. Understand your situation and liberate yourself from it. I tell you this: exit from your prison! It is really sorry to see so much misleading, so much suffering, so much incapacity to understand where one's true happiness lies.

Everything that is around you will soon collapse and disappear. Nothing will be left of this civilization nor its perversity; the entire earth will be shaken (when the earth must roll?) and no trace will be left of this erroneous culture that maintains men under the yoke of ignorance."

As I said I'm unfinished with a lot of recordings, but I'd be interested to hear thoughts on this especially if you try it out for yourself and get any insights using the technique. Also the app creator is really money orientated from what I can tell, big on selling books and courses on how to interpret recordings so I'm not sure of a technique to transfer the recordings, I haven't been able to email them despite the feature supposedly existing on the full price app, so I'm kind of stuck there. I've also tried recording them to my laptop and using an audio editor to reverse them but it's a lot more complicated and technical than using the app. If anyone else has any success with an audio program (I tried Free Audio Editor 2016) maybe you can share tips. :)