ET encounter during dreams or meditation

sunbird

ET encounter during dreams or meditation

Post by sunbird »

Hi, I would like to share a few things here.

In my experience, as far as I can consciously remember, I have only encounter ETs during "alternate states" such as dreams and meditations.
In 2012, I was in Peru, I got really motion sick on one of the buses... and literally passed out asleep from exhaustion... and I had a very vivid dream: I was on a spaceship, we were several beings, in a circle, some humans, some non-humans (I cannot remember the types of ETs right now) we were all watching someone being brought in, floating on their back in the air, who was coming to join us on the platform.
Also during that trip, I dreamed that I was reunited with my "hybrid children" who were between somewhere around 5-6yr old to teenager age :shock: !!! I was literally overwhelmed with JOY and woke up crying, and saying "I saw them, I saw them!" In this life, I have never been pregnant...

Fast forward a few years. While, I was meditating, in a small room, in my house in Bangkok, a blue man, I mean all blue, hair, beard, tunic, skin appeared floating in front of me, he did not say a word... I opened my eyes, in apprehension of finding him actually there... but no, I was alone...hmmm
Another time, this time I was in the master bedroom, sitting on my bed meditating... then, I perceived at least two reptilians... one I saw his slit eyes/scaly face very clearly while the other, might have been the one closest to me, who was placing an etheric implants in my heart area, I only saw the wide fingers and claws... This time, I was furious... I opened my eyes and started to scream at them (by then non visible) to get the FUCK OUT of my house and never come back... I never have seen them since and did some work on myself with crystal pendulum to remove whatever they put in on that day...
[I am not sure of the chronology of this in relation to the later event above.. but one of my dogs, I am convinced, could see entities/ETs... and one day was just starring at the ceiling above the TV shelf unit, we had someone close this portal... then after that, one day, the same dog, saw something outside the house, and followed them with his eyes as if they were passing by, behind the house, invisible to me, that scared him so bad he was literally shaking!]
Anyway, I have no way to verify any of this, it's all strange to me
Thanks for reading
sovereign_truther

Re: ET encounter during dreams or meditation

Post by sovereign_truther »

Greetings. I sent you a PM...