UFO sighting 26.11.16

Report a sighting of UFOs, ET Encounters, Cryptid Encounters, Ghostly Phenomenon, Mandela Effect Experiences, Sightings of the Second Sun, Unusual Military / UN Activity or anything else worth reporting.
angiem7
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

UFO sighting 26.11.16

Post by angiem7 »

21.20 - 21.30 (Time stamp on video/pics show between 21.23 and 21.28 - unfortunately nothing showed up on them, there's just audio on iPhone vid of me calling my daughter over, describing what I'd seen and pointing out to her where in the sky to look to follow the last seconds of the sighting)

Was watering plants in front yard before bed, was looking up at the sky for a few minutes because of a really brilliant star. Using Planet Finder app on my phone, my best guess is the star was Sirius. All other visible planets were at my back and out of sight because of the house. As I was watching, to the left and quite close, there was a burst of bright light that was more intense than Sirius for a few seconds, just appeared out of nowhere. After hovering stationary for a few seconds, it moved towards Sirius, then back again VERY quickly, then It slowly drifted towards and past Sirius within a few seconds, gradually fading and disappearing. I can't pinpoint the length of time of the sighting unfortunately, I was distracted trying to watch what was happening and call my 13 year old daughter to come out and watch. Just realised while I've been writing this that I can't remember how or why I came to be holding a phone in my hand in time to even record the audio I captured; maybe I'd been thinking of trying to take a picture of Sirius because it was kind of captivating to look at?