Second Sun Sightings

Report a sighting of UFOs, ET Encounters, Cryptid Encounters, Ghostly Phenomenon, Mandela Effect Experiences, Sightings of the Second Sun, Unusual Military / UN Activity or anything else worth reporting.
tsubodai_55
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Second Sun Sightings

Post by tsubodai_55 »

Has anyone seen the Second Sun lately? Its been a few months or longer since I've seen it. Two days in a row about 5PM, I saw it at the 2 o'clock position in relation to the Sun then it was covered by the fake chem cloud cover. In the western sky prior to sunset you can see multiple points of light breaking through the fake dark cloud cover which hangs low in the horizon. I also saw it on a road trip and when I was driving around a big city...the second sun momentarily before it was covered over by the fake clouds. Considering how there has been a lot of seismic activity lately, I wonder if it is moving in closer? Has anyone gotten any good imagery of the Second Sun or have seen good recent videos on YouTube? Does anyone know of a good surfcam website with multiple surfcams in different locations that can see the Second Sun? I used to visit a really good surfcam site out of Australia but it was taken down.