Intro Bizzy me

Introduce yourself here.
bizzybinthere
New Poster
New Poster

Intro Bizzy me

Post by bizzybinthere »

HI all, I'm a big fan of James Bartley because his domain is so expansive, he covers so much and is knowledgeable of many topics including some that other truth seekers won't touch.
About me, I was awakened by involuntary kundalini in 2011. Thru then and 2012 I had hundreds of orbs and spheres in dozens of photos, including indigo balls. They stopped and I adjusted to the physical chakra changes, but not so much adjustment psychologically. in 2014 I awakened to the negative ET and tragic political realities, and my whole life went south. Part of this was realizing that I had Milabs. It was a really bizarre and invasive Milabs and only briefly when I was in 3rd grade, but I often feel hopeless about adjusting to what I learned about it and what it did to me.
I have also had scalar/directed energy weapon attacks in last couple years, and they did some real damage. So that's where I'm coming from.
I look forward to this forum's discussions. Namaste y'all.
wanderingstar

Re: Intro Bizzy me

Post by wanderingstar »

Hi. Do you know what orbs are ? As not long ago I left my Canara on record and when I played it back I had lots of orbs in my room flying about . I have had a very lit of paranormal experiences, From UFOs. One above my house and seen many more. I get alot of o.b.es and sleep paralysis. Iv also opened up my 3rd eye and seen amazing things. Things that sound to crazy to talk about. Iv also had real vivid dreams were I am on a chair and 2 people in military uniforms shouting at myself saying you are not human are you. I kept saying yes. But they kept shouting at myself saying I am not . I gave in , in the end by saying no I am not. Just so they would leave me alone as in my vivid dream I broke down crying. Soon as I said I am not human they was ok with me and I woke up. Iv had slot of paranormal things happen to myself, To many to mention. If you have any idea what orbs are I'd really appreciate it. Thank you for reading this message. Hope my spelling and my grammar wasent to bad. Yours sincerely.
sandra

Post by sandra »

Orbs are usually consciousness, or beings.
wanderingstar

Post by wanderingstar »

Thank you for your reply.. How can you tell if they are good or bad orbs ??? Thanks
wanderingstar

Post by wanderingstar »

I had about 30 orbs I think. Floating and zipping about my bedroom. They were white in colour,. Some were blue. But only a few. They was large and small in size. Thank you
wanderingstar

Post by wanderingstar »

Do you know any info on the 3rd eye . As I opened mine in about 2008. But I stopped the practice as I was going through sum hard times. And I felt a negative energy round me. Because of my troubles. I noticed that when I used to open my 3rd eye sumtimes I'd see demonic faces. But sumtimes I'd see vivid colours that are out of this world and good vibes with seeing them.. I don't really want to say this but I have no one to talk about it. So plz don't think am crazy. Sumtimes when I opened my 3rd eye. It felt like my whole body was going else were 360 degrees sight round me.. And I also seen in to the future twice. Witch I was so amazed what I saw then came true.. I want to get back into my meditation as Iam a better person all round now due to taking drugs and getting in with the wrong crowd. I am not suffering no more and life is great. Sorry to go on. Just nice to chat to sumone who can understand my spiritual and paranormal things that iv seen experienced. I have far to many story's to tell. Witch are unbelievable. Good to meet you. And thank you for your time and your reply.
sandra

Post by sandra »

I haven't seen many orbs myself. I guess you would have to go by your feelings as to what is good or bad. Anyone that opens their third eye and starts having experiences automatically becomes a target of the negative forces. It's like a light being turned on that is noticed. We all need to protect ourselves as best we can, and this includes protecting ones' physical and energy body. Using whatever method of protection that feels comfortable is best.
wanderingstar

Post by wanderingstar »

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner. Thank you for your reply most aprecheated. I find it very hard to chat to people family, As my experience s. Just sound to far out there, Find it very hard to open up talk about my experience s.. Thank you.. wish you all the best
sandra

Post by sandra »

My experiences, and probably most peoples' on this site do have "far out experiences", which would never be accepted by the average person. My husband doesn't even know about my experiences, but I can talk to my sister about them.
wanderingstar

Post by wanderingstar »

Thank you for ur reply. I have lots of experience s. To scared to tell off them as they sound far to crazy.. Thank you again.