Hi :)

Introduce yourself here.
angiem7
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Hi :)

Post by angiem7 »

Hi everyone,

I'm here because I met James and Kylie while attending the Sydney November talk by Richard Dolan. It was an eye-opener for me, not even about the info, just meeting people who understood me and were on the same wavelength despite the rest of the world telling us we're 'crazy'. The time since then has been incredible with the increase of knowledge and experience that's been going on for me. I've denied my psychic and UFO experiences most of my life because of rational conditioning coming from a family full of lawyers, doctors, ministers, academics etc. Even though I've fought to defend my position on my experiences, it runs you down being the black sheep/outcast and not being 'allowed' to acknowledge my reality...I ended up going pretty dark with things, I've lived most of my life with depression, diagnosed by a GP as bipolar even though the symptoms no longer fit, but what else is going to happen when you're an empath whose experienced abductions...so glad I can admit that too now; the more information I've got to explain things lately, the more I've been feeling like "I've got this" no matter how dark the answers are. I'm going to put some of my experiences down in the relevant forum categories so hopefully anyone else reading may have experienced something similar and it might help all of us to get a clearer picture of the things happening in our lives.

Angie