Introduce yourself here.
lilgalaxy
New Poster
New Poster

Hello from lilgalaxy

Post by lilgalaxy »

:roll: :?: :arrow: :idea:
;)
So for starters hello everyone witch from the looks of it ain't many but that's ok, I mean great minds think alike and maybe we are the few the proud to be able to be in such a place like this to discuss what is definitely happening all around us . For some time now I've been experiencing needless to say most if not all topics listed here . But this is my first forum that I've joined to discuss such matters as these . Really first forum ever nothing seemed to intrest me as much as these topics do especially since in or around 2010. Since waking up so to speak I've definitely have had my share of interesting things come about , to mention just a few quickly experienced a dark figure in my house that was as tall as the ceiling of my house witch picked me up, sightings of several craft most important one probably cigar shaped craft flying besides a fighter jet cigar craft no noise four round lights on the bottom of it dropped a green orb from the bottom of the craft that fell to the ground. And having what you would call strange cenkranisaties happen like knowing exactly how Robert Stanley put it that lucifer was cast out from his home world and so on. Just over all knowing what seems to be the truth when I here it I've had all my life I've always been able to tell when some one is lieing, with that being said I've always been able to lie well witch has had major effects mostly bad come from them so I know the difference between what is the truth . And how all you have these days is you're word if it ain't shit then neither are you. ...............what brought me here was Roberts Stanley 's interview that csb done witch the first half was on YouTube witch helped me confirm that I'm not alone in these thoughts. Wish I could of caught the second half ;) ;) ;) nod nod. My YouTube channel is erbystube . lilgalaxy
tsubodai_55
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Re: Hello from lilgalaxy

Post by tsubodai_55 »

Welcome lilgalaxy. I've seen a cigar shaped craft close up. I had two independent witnesses to the same craft. This was about 1974. I saw it out the front window of my house. It was bigger and wider than a city bus. It was reddish orange and had what appeared to be a double wide row of windows o the right side through which streamed bright yellow light. At the back was a short flame and it made a Whooshing Sound. This occurred about 10:30PM.