Hi its Ra Castaldo here

Introduce yourself here.
rastrega444
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Hi its Ra Castaldo here

Post by rastrega444 »

Hey everyone my name is Ra Castaldo,and I was recently a guest on the cosmic switchboard. I am a hereditary Strega ,dream seer,songwriter and much more. A grigori contactee and been having mystical visions everr since. So glad to b a part of this great forum.
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi its Ra Castaldo here

Post by JaguarJames »

Welcome Ra. That was an outstanding interview you gave on the Cosmic Switchboard Show. Thank you for sharing that. Despite the interference and technical difficulties it was still an excellent show.
rastrega444
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by rastrega444 »

I agree and would love to come back on sumtime I have soooo much more to share and discuss and uncover with u...my spirtual brother. I will share sum on the forum as well. Much luv and blessed wishes to u and all subscribers to this great movement. We must awaken to the old ways of living in harmony with ourselves and our surroundings/nature. Tap into your Oversoul. Explore beyond your 5 senses awaken from the slumber. U can find me at themysticalspiral.com for oracle readings,poetry,music,my show spiral radio and if lookin for meditation tools go to akaida.com and speak to our buddy Masaki Miyagawa. Spiral out, Ra
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JaguarJames »

we'll have plenty more to talk about on the next show. Your authenticity and depth of wisdom shines through, my Friend. The story of the transient who wound up being well dressed and tried to make the Faustian Bargain with you and when you rebuffed him and his eyes turned RED...that was pretty hard core. Likewise the experience in Cesar Chavez Park when you went through the interdimensional portal and encountered those four Eddie Munster characters with the widows peak hairline.

I loved hearing about your experiences with the Grigori. If I didn't know any better, I think they put you in that transparent tube to heal and cleanse you. Kudos to you for having lived in a reptilian snake pit of a meth house there on McDowell in Phoenix. :D