Hello!

Introduce yourself here.
paladian111

Hello!

Post by paladian111 »

After watching the video on youtube ”dont mention the reptilians” where James Bartley among others were interviewed, i had a very important spiritual releave moment. James mentioned that ” theres a certain type of psychic that can see the reptilian overshadowing the host person” and at that moment i felt a great releave, that someone knew and could describe in words what i am actually all about as a pshychic. Before that it was difficult to grasp things, as other psychics are more bent on the astral and precognition i wondered what the heck am i about? Now the picture is much more clear and i feel both releaved and balanced and i have also stumbled upon one more pshychic of my kind! Knowing things is big!
I want to send a big THANK YOU to you James Bartley, you dont know me, i live in Sweden, but you have helped me out so much with your cosmic switchboard videos, and i definately feel at home in your surroundings. Will fill up my paypal and become a member this week.
All the best!
Emil
glide7

Re: Hello!

Post by glide7 »

You can see reptilians overshadowing people? What does it look like? Have you ever seen someone shapeshift?