Medical Manipulation of Milabs

JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Medical Manipulation of Milabs

Post by JaguarJames »

To this day, some milabs are being abducted by deep black elements of the military and related medical elements. Do any of you milabs recognize the medical personnel or doctors and or nurses who have worked on you before? Have you seen the same doctor and been in the same medical facility or other building more than once? Do you remember what the countryside of the place looked like? I'm looking for others who may have been in the same medical facilities that friends and colleagues of mine have been to.
trishcasella
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Medical Manipulation of Milabs

Post by trishcasella »

About a month ago i "dreamt" of an underground medical facility where i woke up on a pod type hospital bed. The room was full of other unconscious people. I had an unborn baby growig in the pod with me.
I got up an was walking around. There was a crowded with equipment that grew human organs. I had to squeeze through machines and recall whisker type hair elements getting on me. Then a middle aged Asian woman scientist or Doctor came in and was not happy with me.
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JaguarJames »

Thank you for sharing that Trish. Has anyone seen a chinese american or canadian american scientist or doctor who manipulates milabs? The settings are usually a country estate, quite lavishly furnished. There is an underground tunnel system with labs and medical facilities beneath it.
whoami
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by whoami »

trishcasella wrote:About a month ago i "dreamt" of an underground medical facility where i woke up on a pod type hospital bed. The room was full of other unconscious people. I had an unborn baby growig in the pod with me.
I got up an was walking around. There was a crowded with equipment that grew human organs. I had to squeeze through machines and recall whisker type hair elements getting on me. Then a middle aged Asian woman scientist or Doctor came in and was not happy with me.
I also 'dreamt' of an underground medical facility with lots of experiments and testing going on. I am not sure what I was doing in there but I don't think I was supposed to be there, I was snooping around. I went in one room and lots of people were hooked up to machines. I knew I had to be quick because I would be found. I managed to rescue a man and get him out. He thanked me and told me his name was Tom and he was kidnapped when he was homeless. That is all he could tell me before we parted ways as we had to move quickly. I often wonder if there is a Tom out there somewhere who was kidnapped and experimented on as a homeless person and managed to escape. That was another one of my very real 'dreams'
spiral
New Poster
New Poster

Post by spiral »

JaguarJames wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:36 am To this day, some milabs are being abducted by deep black elements of the military and related medical elements. Do any of you milabs recognize the medical personnel or doctors and or nurses who have worked on you before? Have you seen the same doctor and been in the same medical facility or other building more than once? Do you remember what the countryside of the place looked like? I'm looking for others who may have been in the same medical facilities that friends and colleagues of mine have been to.
The only milab I remember was over two nights, the first night I found myself paralyzed on some kind of bed, everything was black apart from a white, brown haired woman in military uniform (terracotta brown) leaning over me, she was speaking English with no dicernable ascent, and she told me in a way that was clearly an order "Do NOT drink ANY wine tomorrow" ( self medication for PTSD) .

The following evening I abstained from alcohol & during the middle of the night I suddenly found myself inches from the ceiling, I immediately fell onto the bed, it was a hard landing due to the long drop, enough to wake the dog up in the living room.

I have no memory of what happened that night but I'm grateful for the drop as it proved to me I'm not mad, which is a big deal when you are going through this stuff.

I presume they must be using tech very much like the "aliens" are using, there is no way people where getting into the house & carrying me out, not with the type of lock I had put on the door & the dog.