Upcoming Show Topic Requests

Suggest changes or request new forum categories.
trishcasella
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Upcoming Show Topic Requests

Post by trishcasella »

In your interview the other day with Wolfhawk, you guys mentioned wanting feed back and asked us if we have future show requests.

I love the variety of guests and topics, I especially enjoy the weekly commentaries. I feel you and your team do an amazing job and provide solid information.

I am hoping you can do a show that focuses on breaking down this frequency war in laymens terms. What exactly is it? Who is in charge? And how to overcome it. You mention a variety of tools for protection (orgonite, rife machine, tenor rings, supplements, selenite, tuning into a certain frequencies) but i am unclear on how to use them and or why they work.

I am eager to learn more about organtic portals, souless people. Why are these "people" souless? Where they taken? Are they born that way (IVF?)
trishcasella
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Upcoming Show Topic Requests

Post by trishcasella »

Oh...i forgot to ask if you could do a show on hybrids? How many varieties are here? What are their strengths and weaknesses? Are the various types seeded in every continent evenly or would you say more Mantids are from this country and Reptilians are that country? How can you tell what type of hybrid each person is?

You mentioned on a past show about serial killers having a common look. Do reptillians?

This may sound silly....but have you noticed that some people just look like an owl, or turtle, etc.? I wonder if it has anything to do with the hybriding program?
JaguarJames
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JaguarJames »

Trish

Those are excellent points, insights and suggestions. We will act on all of those because they are all relevant to what is going on around us. To be forewarned is to be forearmed and since we are solutions oriented at The Switch, we will also talk about the efficacy of some of these frequency generating tools and also discuss what are negative organic portals, empty vessel people, hybrids and the like. Thank you for your great suggestions and thank you for sharing.
aj1989
Novice Member
Novice Member

Post by aj1989 »

"Diamond" from the Oppenheimer Ranch Project https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6VhLE ... Zm6PsXGGrQ

"Gene beard" from Maverick star reloaded
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5eyIt ... kVBcpyGpRw