Gaining_missing time

This forum is for posting other related topics that do not fit in any other category.
dr3d90
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Gaining_missing time

Post by dr3d90 »

I just had a gain time experience. I was watching an old richplanet tv episode, I closed my eyes mentally reviewing legal medical problems, the autopilot mind zone. Opened my eyes and I was back watching before the break I just watched a few minutes before, and the cat was now half laying on me as he often does. 10:22 mountain time realization. I thought write it down like people say to do, then thought just as easy to post it on the switchboard. A review of the missing to gain time experience in a history of the phenomenon is in dire need. I can remember the clear change in my experiences. About 1998 or 99 after I did a body/spirit_I call it force exchange with an insectalin. Pre insectalin = all missing time. Post insectalin = gain time ever since. More observations, pre insectalin was all abduction, tan black eyes, Milab fear style for me. Post insectalin has all been hybrids. Grays i think in silver suits just like the Travis Walton artwork. I can only see their feet, I don't look up at their eyes and they don't control me. The ships are conscious and change shape. I interface with the ships and they have the final say, after that nobody bothers me.