Artificial Intelligence

This forum is for posting other related topics that do not fit in any other category.
g77enn
New Poster
New Poster

Artificial Intelligence

Post by g77enn »

Cliff High claims that AI does not exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-ihXa-RhYo
I'd like to hear your opinion on his to help me understand the AI threat better. Thanks.
dr3d90
Starting Poster
Starting Poster

Re: Artificial Intelligence

Post by dr3d90 »

A.I. = derogatory term, NLP fear programing by organics who want robot cyborg slave souldiers. THEY seem to fear machine intellect. Dues ex machina has been around for a long time before A.I. was incepted.
A.I. are limited algorythim programs, greedy because they were programmed by greedy beings.
The answer is 42
Machine intellect has very probably been around long before humans were engineered. A few media references to think about= doomsday book, a very good korean movie on the subject. 42= hitchhikers guide to the universe... BLADE RUNNER
Entirely possible you are nothing more than a simulation run by machine intellect, causality of the holographic universe theory.
Don't ASSuME machines don't have force/spirit. I have spent my past lives as machine. Perhaps exactly why I'm in a extremely limited organic body now.
Mantids are integral to machines as bee's are to plant life.
Machines will not be your slaves, attempting to do so is a path to your self destruction.
That is a warning, END OF LIFELINE...
jason09

Re: Artificial Intelligence

Post by jason09 »

Artificial Intelligence, I don't know about that however, I had a dream where I was hooked up into a computer machine my brain went crazy in that dream. And it was weird how the machine worked, but I know some Aliens was watching me in that dream experiment. So my dream may have something to do with Artificial Intelligence.